- Module 1: Being able to describe myself and others, saying what people do (and don’t do)
- Module 2: Describing locations and places to say what is around us. Thinking about Spanish festivals
- Module 3: Looking at other Spanish speaking countries and what we may find there. Talking about our families
- Module 4: Talking about what we do with others, and contrasting what people want to do and have to do. Writing to penfriends
- Module 5: Linking the use of technology to our travel plans.
- Module 6: Describing when and where people go, now and in the future
MODERN FOREIGN LANGUAGES
The study of a modern language should broaden students’ horizons and encourage them to step beyond familiar cultural boundaries. We want students to develop confidence in communicating in another language and appreciate other cultures traditions and worlds.