All students are expected to wear the following uniform:
- Blazer (specific college trim – Delphi: Gold; Lyceum: Teal)
- Tie (specific college colours)
- White shirt
- Grey formal trousers / pleated skirt (to be worn on or below the knee)
- Black / navy / grey ankle socks or tights (no patterns)
- Black shoes (see visual guide below)
Students need a sturdy bag/rucksack (clearly named).
Students must also bring a suitable bag to school to carry their books, Chromebook and other equipment. A protective Chromebook case is also essential.
Students in Year 7 must have the Leigh Academy Tonbridge branded school backpack.