- Module 1: Managing Transition
- Module 2: Bullying, stereotypes and diversity
- Module 3: World religions, religious tolerance, extremism
- Module 4: Introduction to Working Life and Careers
- Module 5: Fairtrade, ethics, discrimination
- Module 6: Staying healthy, obesity, balanced diets and energy drinks
PSHCE at Leigh Academy Tonbridge is an integral part of the children’s wellbeing and personal growth. We aim to provide broad curriculum that is thorough yet topical to meet the needs of pupil’s lives in an ever changing world. We create an environment where the children can openly discuss and debate their personal views and feelings within their classes in a manner that promotes personal growth and equity.